Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Missing you guys back here in York, PA!

I am sitting here after work reading your blog and think it is so cool that you are off doing such amazing things and experiencing life the Italian way. Everything you are doing sounds wonderful! The description of the food alone is enough to convince me that I should hop on the next plane over! Unfortunately, duty calls over here and the people at York Hospital do not mess around. My 80 hour work week does not provide me with enough time to catch up on sleep or do normal people things let alone travel! You will just have to continue experiencing it for me and allow me to live vicariously through this blog! Jon, Cooper, and I miss you all a ton! We are doing well, Jon is busy working at his new job, and Cooper is, well, being a puppy as usual. We are getting the house fixed up slowly but surely and hope that you all can come visit if you are back for the holidays! Lots of Love, Mandy

No comments: