Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm so jealous!!!

Hi Guys -- I finally got on the "blog". You should be proud of me, first site I've ever joined! Now I have my "google site" and everything. I spent some time catching up on all of your news -- what a great month you have had! It all sounds so peaceful. Tim, I know you miss those of us at work, making our way through "drop/add". It is over now, so we have a little break before the senior checkouts are due. Not much news from here. Tomorrow night, Bob Schwitzer, Jay C., Jim Buckowitz, Puglisi and Bill Poole (guy retired from the FED) are going to do a panel discussion on the state of the economy. Most people are hoping they are going to explain things in a way that the rest of us can understand it! Besides the economy going down the toilet, the only news is about the election. It should be an interesting fall. Charlene, I am really enjoying your entries -- where are Tim's?!?! How are the students? What is this about Univ of Iowa? What happened to Cassie and Univ of Kansas?? Look forward to hearing from you guys. Drink lots of wine for me and Andy!! Love, Sandy

1 comment:

Char said...

Hi, Sandy.
We are having a fantastico time! Cassie, thankfully, is still with the program despite the switch from KU to Iowa. She is wonderful to work with.
So are you two headed off somewhere for Winter session?