Sunday, June 29, 2008

Odds and Ends

Hi Char!

I have some odds and ends you are more than welcome to use. I have some Euros we could exchange(I think it's like 38E). Plus I have an adapter that I won't be using-never know when you need an extra plug. I also have a language book you can use. And last but not least, if you need a suitcase, I have a great hard-side Samsonite. I call it "Big Green" because it's big and bright. If you think you could use any of these things, I'll bring them with me the next time I come over. I'm so excited for you all! Talk to you soon. Lisa

1 comment:

Char said...

Thanks, Lisa. We'll definitely exchange the euros -- we're trying to find some leftover ones from trip through France a few years ago. With the dollar down so, every little bit helps! Ditto for the adapter; we will need extras, and though we can purchase them in Italy, it's actually easier to do here. "Big Green" sounds interesting; thank you, but we do have luggage, more than I even want to think about lugging around train stations!!!

You'll get a kick out of our luggage tags for each of us that I found in Bed, Bath, & Beyond. In addition to name/address info., the tags have reminders to other travellers. Tim's: "This is NOT your black bag." Abbey's: "This bag is too heavy for you." Emma's: "My clothes won't fit you." Mine: "My owner will chase you."