Thursday, June 12, 2008

Only More 11 Weeks!

The past few weeks have been very busy with summer school, graduations, dance recitals, etc., so plans & checklists for our year abroad were sidelined for a while. Not good. Yesterday, I discovered that Abbey's passport had expired, having forgotten that she got it for a 2003 trip to the UK and Ireland at a time when youth passports were granted for only 5 years. PANIC! The US Post Office assured me there is plenty of time. Hmm. Right. I will feel much better when all is processed and in hand.

We did find out last week that the program wants me for the spring semester, so the girls and I will be staying until May definitely! (Only downside is a fee for changing British Air ticket dates!) Anyway, if anyone wants to plan a trip to Italy in the spring -- let us know!!! Our language skills should be passable by then!
Tim will return to the States in early February following his Winter Session tour with students to Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, & Austria.

1 comment:

Don said...

Hey, I did comment but somehow my comment ended up in the wrong place (sorta like me), attached to your previous post. Oh well, it wasn't a very good comment anyhow, unless you like obnoxious black humor, which frankly I worship.

Good luck getting ready for Bella Italia. If you get into bella trouble over there in Bella Italia, just bella and remember that you have friends back here who can do you absolutely no good.